stickin' it to me
upyernoz hit me! Ouch! I'd retaliate, but he's already been struck himself. And since I am a law-abiding blog citizen, I shall comply:
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel - entertaining fiction plus would give me good survival tips
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris - even though I've read or heard portions of it so often
- One of them there Norton Anthologies or Shakesperian Anthologies or Woody Allen Anthologies; let's just say something in the anthology category
- The First 280 Years of Monty Python by Kim "Howard" Johnson - where, I suppose, in my sheer and utter loneliness I would play all of the characters and do all of the voices and walk all of the walks
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - because, much to my chagrin, I never got past the first chapter even though I really want to and on a desert island, I think it would come in handy; in fact, perhaps I shouldn't read it now just in case I do get stranded so at least I'll have something new to read.