12.22.2006

Tagged by Wayfarer regarding six weird things about me. But I was already tagged by Musical Chef a while back for ten things and before that I did a hundred things which includes, but by no means is limited to, at least six weird things about me. I can't think of much more! So how about limiting the six things to . . . um . . . six weird non-mainstream movies (which takes out Memento and Adaptation and Being John Malkovich stuff) that I liked:

1. 12 Monkeys
2. Donnie Darko
3. Kontroll
4. Time Bandits
5. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
6. Ghost World


or six weird recent books that I liked:

1. "If on a Winter's Night a Traveler" by Italo Calvino's
2. "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger
3. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
4. The Cheese Monkeys: A Novel in Two Semesters by Chip Kidd
5. The Minotaur Takes a Cigarette Break by Steven Sherrill
6. Middlesex: A Novel by Jeffrey Eugenides

or six weird foods I've eaten:

1. Frosted Miniwheats with all of the wheat rubbed off and a mere curve of solid sugar left behind.
2. Alligator
3. Impala
4. Mussels
5. Carpaccio
6. Sushi

No comments: