- Am I doomed to get a hair cut twice a year (and by my MIL at that)?
- I wonder if I'll get to see a matinee "For Your Consideration" as a New Year's outing.
- I need to find a new eye doctor - I can't keep patronizing the one back home anymore - too far and few between.
- Am I a bad mother for secretly taking a bit of delight when tough guy ZP, in a rare show of need/cuddling, actually tightened his arms around me when the vacuum cleaner was running (which he immediately followed with a loosening of his arms and a few angry words in the direction of said cleaner)?
- I don't wanna exercise.
- My Dwight Schrute Bobblehead is busted and I'm not sure that superglue and/or a neck brace fashioned out of paperclips will repair it. Maybe duct tape?
- MAN, I hate winter
- Despite his alternately arrogant and self-deprecating way about him, I am really digging Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain.
- I am nervous about sending ZP off to his new nanny starting January 8th; all du'as and well-wishes are much appreciated.
- Where did this year go?