6.11.2005

Today was action-packed as LB and I went for facials (thanks, Cybermom, you rule!), then I met up with Hijabman (who kindly hand-delivered my t-shirt that I will try to remember to wear when I treat him to the traditional welcome ice cream scoop), then I met up with TP with the intention of checking out this month's line-up at Rock-n-Romp but was too late so instead, we walked through LeDroit Park (some portions less historicky than others), then we had dinner at Etete (recall Pandi's 'Pinion which you can find here), then we walked over to the 9:30 Club to get our tickets for the Sleater-Kinney concert ($1 service charge jerks), then we came home.

Anyone else remember this McCarthyist rhyme:

(group) Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
(finger pointer) LB stole the cookies from the cookie jar!
(LB) Who me?
(rabid mob) Yes, you!
(LB) Couldn't be!
(confused public) Then who?

and so on and so forth, ad infinitum, ad nauseam?

No comments: