- See Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks at the Black Cat
- Go to Fort Reno for the summer concert series.
- See Sleater Kinney, the Eels, and possibly Ted Leo at the 930 Club.
- Celebrate LB's birthday (over the course of a week).
- Get a haircut (it has, after all, been about several months since my last one).
- Catch up on Smallville eps in my downtime.
- Decide between DirecTV and Comcast Cable.
- Sit around and/or take naps as often as possible.
- Scrape the remaining paint off of the antique door.
- Wish Dad a happy Father's Day.
- Find out if TP or I won the New Yorker cartoon caption contest.
- Plant some flowers out front and some veggies and herbs out back.
- Get me a shotgun and kill all the skeeters I seeeeeee.
- Make and eat lots of guacamole.
- Read, read, read.
Things to do this month: