8.21.2004

I miss Peter Sellers. I laughed my throat raw last night catching and watching part of The Pink Panther Strikes Again. The lengthy, slapsticklicious fight scene between Inspector Clouseau running around in ripped pants and his manservant/houseboy/helper-assassin Cato had me in stitches. Especially the slow-motion moments. So. Funny. Made me think of cybermom and her favorite lines (which she frequently encouraged me to re-enact in my younger days) --

Clouseau: Does yer dewg baht?
Inn Keeper: No
Clouseau: Nice Doggy (bends down to pet a dachshund - it snarls and bites him). Eh thought you said yer dewg did not baht!
Inn Keeper: Zat... iz not my dog!

Audio version here. For more information on how to speak Clouseauese, visit your local video library. Or clickety click.

No comments: