5.24.2004

Thanks for keeping my blog company while I was away, y'all! I'm back home now and too sleepy to sleep. Or think. Or form cohesive, coherent sentenbergs. So, with my jet-lag excuse in hand, I'll just give you a drowsy, soothing, dreamy playlist of songs on my Rio that hopefully will take my weary hand and lead me to slumberland. zzzzzzz....

You Will Be My Ain True Love - Alison Krauss
Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Chicks from O' Brother Where Art Thou
Golden Slumbers - The Beatles
Nobody's Fault But My Own - Beck
The Short Answer - Billy Bragg
Isolada - Cesaria Evora
Fresh Feeling - Eels
Woman Driving, Man Sleeping - Eels
Needle In The Hay - Elliott Smith
Allison - Elvis Costello
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Stephanie Says - Velvet Underground
Blue Skies - Tom Waits
Mad World - Gary Jules version
Miller's Crossing Theme - Carter Burwell
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
Full of Grace - Sarah Mclachlan
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco
The Way - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
Rain - Patty Griffin
Baby I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
Save Me - Aimee Mann
In Spite of Me - Morphine
Letting the Cables Sleep - Bush
Leon's Space Song - Helium
Nothing in This World - The Kinks
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Aisha - Cheb Khaled
Stratford-On-Guy - Liz Phair
Sugar In My Bowl - Nina Simone
This Mess We're In - PJ Harvey

No comments: