4.20.2005

Why, oh, why do I have Schooly-D's Aqua Teen Hunger Force theme song stuck in my head? Maybe because while I was doing laundry, I caught up on about four episodes of the show. This was after watching Robot Chicken.


My. name. is. Shake-zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah,
You wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.
Frylock and I'm on top, rock you like a cop,
Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock.
Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys, G,
Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star,
Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus.
ha ha, check it, uh, check-check it, yeah

'cuz we are tha Aqua Teens make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream
'cuz we are tha Aqua Teens make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream
Aqua Teen Hunger Force, numba one in tha hood, G.


For some new school raps, check out 2 Scoops throwin' down some mad beats here.

No comments: