- Farah (voted by OS but some close friends just snatched that, so that's out).
- Delisha (only put in the running to see if anyone was paying attention but it actually is a muslim name meaning "happy and make others happy")
- Maria (vetoed by Literaunty b/c she had a good point that two names ending in 'a' might be a bit odd)
- Sara(h) (voted by TP in a rare moment of seriousness but see above)
- Maryam (voted by maryam, surprise surprise)
- Noor (personal favorite but we know too many noors already and doesn't solve the neutral issue)
- Yasmine/Yasmeen (again, lovely name but so many friends and family have already laid claim to that moniker)
- Rani (but more of a term of endearment apparently)
So what say ye? Any suggestions or advice? Who knows, you may win a chance to lay claim to naming our child!