8.17.2007

hi-yah!

Currently reading Comedy by the Numbers: The 169 Secrets of Humor and Popularity by Eric Hoffman and Gary Rudoren. Hee!

Currently listening to The Best of Elvis Costello: The First 10 Years by Elvis Costello. Woo!

Currently eating Trader Joe's Mac and Chee. Yum!

Currently watching Aliens in America. Hee!

Also, if you ever considered messing with me, please be aware that I am B.A.J.I. and you may want to reconsider.


Biomechanical Artificial Judo Individual


Get Your Cyborg Name

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zee said...

Baji if anyone crosses you, you know have the right to do the "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" thing with your arms a'flailin. And send me a picture.

baj said...

not only will my arms be windmilling, but my legs will too.

Chantale said...

That aliens in America looks FUNNY!! I watched the ad and almost lost it when the american boy was like "raj is doing one of his 5 salaats ...we are praying towards mecca"
Ok so yeah that didnt seem funny when I typed it out but I was in tears laughing so hard.
Im gonna go now

baj said...

chn - i know, i was laughing too! i hope it does well. it'll be a good lead-in to 'heroes' on mondays. if i can stay up that long.