- Top Three Shampoos: Kiehl's Olive Oil Shampoo; Jacques Dessange Nutri-Extreme; Klorane Citron Pulp Shampoo. I think I switch out my shampoos every time one runs out but these three are among the best just because they smell good enough to eat.
- Top Three Conditioners: Kiehl's Olive Oil Conditioner; Frederic Fekkai Glossing Conditioner; Klorane Nutritive Detangling Balm with Mink Oil. I have thick Desi hair (I mean, thick as in nearly every time I go to get my hairS cut, the barber/stylist/deaf drone comments on how thick it is) and I need super duper conditioners to tame my locks lest they turn into mujahideen hair.
- Top Three Facial Washes: Evian's Affinity, Darphin Cleansing Aromatic Emulsion; Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. I didn't say this list was cheap; it's just the stuff I dig.
- Top Three Hand Lotions: Nuxe Reve de Miel; Klorane Creme Mains; Aveda Hand Relief. Key factor is that my hands feel moisturized but not greasy and slippery afterwards
- Top Three Body Cleansers: Aveda's Energizing Body Cleanser; Fresh Index Pink Jasmine Body Cleanser; L'Occitane Olive Golden Branch Shower Cream. Makes me want to use the loufa puff to stretch out the life of the product (and my dollar)
- Top Three Body Lotions: Santa Maria Novella Latte Per Il Corpo; Fresh Index Pink Jasmine Body Cream; Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter. Scent is ultimate deciding factor here because all the rest just goes down the drain anyway.
Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific
My friend Ms. Moneybags lives in Paris and visits DC every year around this time. And every year, she asks me what kinds of ungents, salves, and hair care products I would like for her to bring me. Yes, that's right. I'm SO fancy, that I get my beauty products imported from France. Anyway, in keeping with the listology, I present you with Baji's Favorite Lotions and Potions (including the pedestrian domestic products):