7.31.2006

I can't believe it's almost August. How my life has changed in mid-May. With the brutal heat we've had this summer and extenuating circumstances requiring close proximity to the fridge, the bed, and the bathroom, I've spent most of my days inside the house with "The Beast" - tending to his needs, watching a bit of cable, and trying to sneak in a nap or wolf down some food here and there. I'm luckier than some in that ZP is healthy, happy, and actually sleeps at night rather than all day long and that TP's office is close enough that he can, on occassion, come home for lunch and relieve me long enough to shower or eat. It will be strange when, in a few weeks, I'll be returning to work part-time and then full-time. I'm a bit nervous about it. Will I remember anything about trademark law at all? Will I be able to bear being away from my baby for so long? Will I have any free time in my life after this? It's all so up in the air right now. I guess time will tell. Wish me luck!

No comments: