- Still in the process of unpacking and arranging the house, but managed to get some artwork on the walls, the books semi-organized, and found 100 euros in a French phrase book!
- Managed to go to a birthday party with ZP and had a good time, good food, and hand-me-downs galore.
- Speaking of "galore," am reading "The Princess Bride" to ZP and am enjoying it as much as he seems to be.
- Haven't gotten my hair cut since the winter months but once Cybermom returns, plan to do so, along with some clothes shopping, some lunching, and some napping.
- In response to my varied propositions for things to do, TP's latest favest phrase in response is "Insha'Zain."
- Was so pleased this weekend when TP was home and I got to have coffee (decaf, but still), make pancakes, and shower in the morning.
- ZP slept for an unbelieveable 5 hours last night and we are still reeling from shock. I pray there is a repeat performance tonight.
- Too bloody hot outside these days to take our evening strolls but hope to do so again soon. ZP loves going out for rides in his diapomobile.
The beast sleeps! Only have time enough for bullet points. Ready, go: