- Watching The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill
- Drinking hot chocolate from the snootiest of snooty places in Paris
- Filling up empty boxes with some books in anticipation of the big move
- e-browsing for baby gear and related accessories
- Periodically checking outside to see if the alleged snow fall will reach the levels of last year
- Responding to e-mails that have been "kept as new" for a week or more
- Taking frequent naps interspersed with some Olympic sports critiques ("Honestly, I don't see what athletic skills the luge requires at all. ZZzzzzzzz").
Hunker down, kids. Here comes the snow. Good thing we have the following to keep us occupied: